Just because we’re heading into another dull, miserable, grey (do we need to add any more depressing adjectives to this sentence!?) winter, doesn’t mean you should automatically be giving up your sunglasses. The sun’s UV is strong all year round – yep, even on those dreary overcast days – and you should be protecting your precious eyes accordingly. You don’t have to invest big bucks into a pair in order to keep out the sun’s glare, so we’ve rounded up five pairs under £100 that we wouldn’t mind wearing.
Product details as follows:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs square-framed acetate sunglasses, £90 from Net-a-Porter
2. Proenza Schouler silver toned framed sunglasses, £76.69 from MyTheresa
3. Retro Superfuture classic blue sunglasses, £85 from BunnyHug Fashion
4. Roxy Manhattan sunglasses, £50 from ExtremePie
5. Linda Farrow Vintage shell sunglasses, £68.07 from MyTheresa